Raw Wildcrafted Dried Irish Sea Moss 4oz
Why not make the sea moss gel at your convenience and in the comfort of your home? You can make about 3-4x 16oz jars full of sea moss gels with our 4oz raw sea moss package. The full instructions are included and take a very small amount of time to make and share with family/friends!
Weight: Net 4oz of dried raw sea moss
Our Sea Moss comes directly from the pristine waters off the island of Antigua. To ensure you get the purest sea moss for your money, our Sea Moss is: COMPLETELY Raw and dried in the sun and hand packed to provide the highest quality and viability. We do not alter the sea vegetable in any way. Our product is Raw, Unrefined, and not Processed in any way.
Complete directions on making the raw sea moss into a gel form are located on the back of the package you will receive.
Simple Directions: Rinse Sea Moss thoroughly, washing away any debris from the sea using one of the following methods:
- Heat method:
- Soak in warm water for 20 minutes.
- Rinse Sea Moss again.
- Add to pot and cover with distilled/purified/spring water. Bring to boil.
- Remove from heat and allow to sit for at least 20 minutes.
- Do not discard water.
- Add to blender with distilled/purified/spring water in a 1 cup sea moss ratio to 1/4 cup water.
- Blend until smooth and creamy.
- No heat method: Soak in clean spring water between 6-10 hrs (until soft/gelatinous). Add to blender with water in a ratio of 1c of Sea Moss to 1.5-2c of distilled/purified/spring water. Blend until smooth and creamy. Refrigerate or freeze after preparation.
Sea moss side effects are usually nothing to worry about, so long as you’re following recommended daily guidelines when you’re supplementing.
Sea moss and fertility benefits that can come from it are myriad, but how much is rooted in fact? Let’s find out.